NUTRIVI PEPTIMAG COMPLEX Peptimag Complex
NUTRIVI PEPTIMAG COMPLEX Peptimag Complex
NUTRIVI Peptimag Complex is a dietary supplement with three organic and easily absorbed Magnesium forms, Zinc and
Copper in chelated form (chelation increases bioavailability of nutrients). Vitamin B6 which increases magnesium absorption
by 20–40%, and lyophilized (freeze-dried) fish collagen peptides supporting natural tissue regeneration processes.
Contains three forms of Magnesium: magnesium diglycinate (chelate), magnesium salts of citric acid (magnesium citrate),
and magnesium lactate in precise proportions to be easily absorbed by the body in the small intestine and be gentle on the
Magnesium – Zinc – Copper: The trio is vital for the proper functioning of the body. It is a combination of bioactive trace elements in perfect proportions. Supports the muscular and nervous systems, maintenance of proper energy metabolism. Proper magnesium levels reduce fatigue, increase stress resistance, improve thought processes, and promote health of bones and teeth.
The complex is vital for people practicing sports – the micronutrients are essential for proper muscle functioning and structure, and are especially needed after exercise. Magnesium, zinc, and copper contribute to better, restorative sleep, and support immunity.
Vitamin B6 - Increases magnesium absorption by 20–40%, supports the functioning of the nervous, endocrine, and immune systems, and contributes to a reduction in the feeling of fatigue and stress. Increases the body’s oxygenation (it is involved in hemoglobin production).
Lyophilized fish collagen – Delays tissue degradation processes, including the nervous system.
Copper – promotes collagen and elastin synthesis. Copper controls lysine oxidase function – a copper-dependent enzyme responsible for the formation of cross-links in collagen and elastin. Copper provides a synergistic effect with vitamin C and Zinc in the restoration of proteins, including collagen.
- helps to reduce fatigue and weariness;
- helps maintain electrolyte balance
- contributes to maintaining normal energy metabolism;
- helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system;
- helps in the proper functioning of the muscles;
- helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
Freeze-dried fish collagen – a process that preserves all the bioactive ingredients. Collagen is a
protein that is the main component of various connective tissues such as skin, muscles, hair, blood
vessels, bones and fingernails. Collagen makes up to 35% of the whole-body proteins and constitutes
nearly 75% of the skin’s tissue.
- promotes the proper synthesis of cysteine (an amino acid used to make proteins)
- contributes to maintaining correct energy metabolism
- helps the proper functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal glycogen: a form of glucose (sugar) as main source of energy
- helps the production of red blood cells
- helps reduce fatigue and weariness
- helps with the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps with the protection of cells against oxidative stress
- helps maintain healthy bones, skin, hair, and nails
- helps maintain normal cognitive functions
- contributes to the maintenance of correct vision
- it is the third most abundant trace element in the body, after iron and zinc. Most copper is
- found in skeletal muscle (25%), bone marrow (14%), the liver (8–15%), and the brain (8%).
- copper contributes to maintaining normal energy metabolism
- copper helps maintain normal skin and hair pigmentation
- copper contributes to the proper transport of iron in the body
INGREDIENTS: Magnesium diglycinate, magnesium salts of citric acid, aromas, acidity regulator (citric acid), magnesium lactate, beetroot juice concentrate, lyophilized fish collagen with peas, bis- glycinate, sweetener (steviol glycoside), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), bis-glycinate.
● Magnesium: 250 mg ● Zinc: 7 mg ● Copper: 1 mg ● Fish Collagen: 100 mg ● Vitamin B6: 5 mg
Recommended daily dosage: 1 packet. Dissolve packet in 5 ounces of cold water, stir and drink immediately. Do not use warm or hot water, which destroys collagen. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet.
Do not use in the case of hyper-sensitivity to any of the ingredients in the preparation. This product is not suitable for children, nursing or pregnant women. Contains a natural plant-derived sweetener (Steviol glycoside, familiar as Stevia). Keep away from children. Store in a dry place at a temperature between 60 - 77°F. Protect from moisture and light.
DISCLAIMER: This Dietary Supplement has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Manufactured in Europe under