NUTRIVI SYNBIO COMPLEX 11 30 PACKETS
NUTRIVI SYNBIO COMPLEX 11 30 PACKETS
NUTRI SYNBIO COMPLEX 11 is a “syn-biotic” dietary supplement, meaning it’s a synergistic combination of probiotics in the form of “good” bacterial strains combined with prebiotics, supplemented with a valuable addition of a natural micronized blackcurrant fiber.
NOTE: Probiotics are foods or supplements that contain live micro-organisms intended to maintain or improve the "good" bacteria (normal microflora) in the body. Prebiotics are foods (typically high-fiber foods) that act as food for human microflora.
The benefits of proper, clean, well-functioning intestines, alongside a balanced, diverse bacterial flora, are not limited only to the digestive system. Latest scientific research and studies find that the well-being of bowels is crucial to all-round body health. By taking care of your microbiome state, you also take care of your immune system, cardiovascular system, maintain beautiful skin, thick hair and overall well-being.
Living in a world full of stress and pollution, with a diet low in fiber, yet full of sugar and antibiotics are the
most common causes of serious imbalance of beneficial intestinal microflora and bowels’ weak state. If you…
- are experiencing digestive disorders
- feel that you are under chronic or increased stress
- experience a persistent level of exhaustion
- experience recurring skin problems, …these might be signs that your intestines need support.
Did you know… based on preliminary research, that even slightest imbalance in the regular, healthy bacterial balance on the brain-gut axis might cause the immune system to overreact and cause inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract. This might then lead to the development of disease symptoms which show up not only in the digestive system, but also on the skin and in the brain, causing neurological problems.
The freeze-dried multi-strain mixture of probiotic bacteria in Synbio Complex 11 in one packet of formula
delivers 100 billion CFU (colony-forming unit) of beneficial microorganisms to the gut microbiome. As a natural nutrient, fructo-oligo-saccharides stimulate probiotic bacteria growth. Synbio Complex 11 does not contain any fillers, preservatives, coloring or additives.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: micronized fiber from black currant, fructo-oligo-saccharides (FOS), and a probiotic complex of 9 strains of live microorganisms (Lactobacillus casei, Paracasei, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum). CAUTION: The product may contain gluten derived from cereals.
1. Lactobacillus Acidophilus LA02 - This stomach acid-proof strain supports digestive system, produces antibacterial compounds, competes with pathogens for nutrients, reduces pH of the environment and maintains mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract’s tightness.
2. Lactobacillus Paracasei LPC00 - These bacteria have the ability to breakdown lactose, but also to produce many enzymes helpful with micronutrients absorption, they counteract a unfavorable bacteria. They also modulate the immune system, which leads to reduction of intense allergic conditions.
3. Bifidobacterium Longum BL03 - They have a significant impact on lowering pH level in the intestines, which helps in stopping pathogenic bacteria growth. This strain also helps with bioavailability of the iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium; it is likewise used in supporting the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome, infectious diarrhea or functional constipation.
4. Bifidobacterium Breve BR03 - This type of bacteria alleviates symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and lactose intolerance. It can improve skin condition. Scientific reports point out that this strain is responsible for improvement of hydration and skin condition with healthy women.
5. Lactobacillus Rhamnosus LR06 - This special strain alleviate symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, will help the body with reduced immunity, has anti-inflammatory properties and according to
the newest scientific reports - it can counteract obesity.
6. Streptococcus Thermophilus YO8 - These bacteria have properties that improve digestion.
7. Bifidobacterium Bifidum BB01 – This strain maintains the proper pH of the intestines, as a result, harmful microorganisms cannot not multiply. Recommended for symptoms of disturbed digestive system function, it can alleviate symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
8. Lactobacillus Casei LC03 - These bacteria have properties that support the digestive system, support protection against the adhesion of pathogens to the intestinal mucosa, and produce antibacterial compounds.
9. Lactobacillus Plantarum LP09 - This strain stimulates the digestive system, supports weight loss and helps reduce antibodies responsible for allergic reactions.
Micronized fiber for maximum absorption: An inseparable part in improving intestinal condition is to assure maximizing absorption process. To make the process of active ingredients from food and supplements effective, the diet should include the best-quality fiber. It will not only “clean” the intestines from coding metabolic residues, it will improve their blood supply and facilitate digestion, and also create ideal conditions for colonies of friendly bacteria.
Synbio Complex 11 contains fiber in an innovative - micronized form. Obtained from black currant fruit in a natural, chemical-free, mechanical way, the fiber is reduced to an extremely small diameter of molecules, that also provides an increased active surface.
BLACK CURRANT FRUIT
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE:
Mix 1 packet in water, stir thoroughly and drink immediately. You can consume it mixed with water, juice,
yogurt or blended in a cocktail. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. CAUTION: The supplement has a natural taste and smell due to the probiotic complex of 9 strains of live microorganisms.
Store in a dry place at a temperature between 57 and 77°F. Keep away from children.
DISCLAIMER: This Dietary Supplement has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.